Monday, May 18, 2009

Brian Hancock - can I own my name please?

I am Brian Hancock.  You would assume that an Internet Marketer since the mid-90s would have scooped up his .com a long time ago and held on to it closely.  I did just that, and in a stupid move let it expire.  At some point someone even wanted to sell it to me for a couple of hundred dollars and I stubbornly turned them down.  Anyway, now I am on a mission to take back my name and take over the search results for Brian Hancock.

Go to http://www.brian-hancock.com for the new official site of Brian Hancock.  In the meantime, I will continue on my mission of taking back the search results for my name.  Who knew I would have to break out tips and techniques frm my arsenal just to show up for a search for my ow name... =/

No comments:

Post a Comment